PrincetonOne RPO Respiratory Institutional Account Specialist in Michigan, United States
The Respiratory - Institutional Account Specialist is responsible for driving product sales through strong, value-added relationships with customers. They also provide consultative solutions and services to existing and new customers for achieving assigned sales targets and profitable growth. Understanding the dynamic and ever-changing health care environment and being able to promote Brovana successfully in this environment is essential.
Territory/Account Management: Achieve sales objective for assigned accounts within the territory. Organize his/her territory and prioritize accounts to maximize sales impact. Review and analyze market data for developing and implementing business plans that focus on selling to targeted customer segments/business channels. Utilize given tools and technologies (sales automation system) to maximize sales effectiveness.
Budget Management: Operate within the assigned expense budget. Complete administrative requirements timely, including but not limited to business planning, expense reporting, budget management, synchronizations, etc.
Customer Management: Execute calls on Sunovion customers to provide accurate product information and ensure availability of Sunovion products in the territory. Use skills and tools to understand customer needs and adjust sales approach accordingly. Build strong business relationships with prospective and current Sunovion customers. Collaborate with all customers, internal and external, to grow business.
Partnerships: Partner with internal and external constituents to maximize customer satisfaction and drive profitable growth and sales targets
Self-Development: Successfully complete all required trainings courses, and continually update knowledge on products, disease state, and greater healthcare environment.
Compliance Management: Comply with all legal and regulatory compliance requirements established by Sunovion and govern the sale and promotion of its pharmaceutical products.
Requirements for eligibility include, but are not limited to:
• Significant customer (pulmonology & respiratory) knowledge and understand the business channels and the business needs of each target within their defined territory.
• Significant knowledge of COPD market, specifically understanding of nebulized medications and Medicare Part B reimbursement. Broad-based market experience inclusive of DME Companies, Medicare reimbursement, office-based physicians, hospital/institution-based physicians, and government facilities (VA, DOD, etc.) strongly preferred.
• Candidates must demonstrate a consistent track record of strong sales performance, with product launch experience preferred.
• The candidate must also possess advanced account management skills including but not limited to: leadership, communication, negotiation and influence.
• Candidates must be able to lead an informal team, without influence, to execute sales activity toward targeted customers. The candidate will coordinate efforts with Brovana Specialty Markets sales representatives and managers, Corporate Account Directors, Area Channel Managers, Managed Markets Directors, etc. Strong communication with external customers, such as DME personnel, will also be critically important.
• Candidates must provide two most immediate years of documented sales performance, and two years of annual reviews.
• The candidate must also possess high-level business acumen that would lead to ability to thrive in a single accountability sales model.
• Demonstrated ability to analyze complex data to develop strategic and actionable business plans to deliver sales results.
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Strong Negotiating skills.
• Proficient knowledge and understanding of the payer landscape including commercial, Medicaid, and Medicare.
• This position requires a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business or life sciences (MBA a plus), 4 years of pharmaceutical sales experience, with minimum of 2 years Institutional experience pharmaceutical sales experience, including account management, demonstrated mastery of product and disease state knowledge.
• Candidates must have excellent presentation and organizational skills, and be proficient with a PC (PowerPoint, Word, Excel and sales force automation systems).
• Extensive Travel within territory will be required, which may include both car and air travel. Overnights may be required, depending upon territory.
• Some national travel to corporate headquarters, training, and sales meetings will also be required on a periodic basis.
• Work hours may include meetings scheduled outside of normal working hours.
Job ID Michigan
# Positions 1